profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Fair or unfair?
Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:18 AM

Is life ever fair? Obviously, when u feel down, this question always come out. But this time, I dont in fact feel down? Just feel kinda helpless/hopeless. Hahaha. Is that considered down too? HAHAH

Feels like to me that whenever someone likes something, just somehow there'll be smth stopping u from gaining the full pleasure out of it. Sounds wrong, but please dont think sick-.-

not trying to make myself pathetic nor trying to gain sympathy, but its like I like sports but yet I cant do sports too much. Or is it im making myself not do too much. I am really quite scared myself. Like, what if I really forgot to breathe again? What if I try to push myself to the limit again? What if my heart starts to beat irregularly again? Damn, I hate it when I understand my body system better. Cause im learning them :/

Argh, whatever, its not like im gona stop playing sports anyway. In fact im gona let myself have more experience. Heh. I do like competing, but really not under someone who dont trust me and when I feel like shit.

Yes, im gona change that attitude of dwelling on mistakes on court instead of thinking of what u should do next. Its making me feel like shit on court, and affecting me. I guess mshuang is really the only one who can have an impact in my play man!:/ k, not exactly only one. Hehe. Cause I respect more than one coach(:

I really appreciate whatever my coaches have done for me. Not exactly all I would say. HAHAHAH. Not saying puva didnt teach me anything lah. But really, the only thing I could rmb learning from her is, not limping even when u're injured/not getting out of court even when u're having an asthma attack/playing on court with zero confidence and still being on court-.- rubbish much, but thats how she plays her players.

Ya hor, that is why!! Omg, I finally found the ans to my question-.- precisely! Omgosh, seriously, auch coach should really bang her head on the wall and die. Damn!!! Faggot, seriously. Fako. Wth!! What u trying to tell me indirectly man!! Yes, im agitated again!! EVERYONE WITH EYES CAN SEE HER DEFENCE ISNT GOOD, NOT SAYING MINE IS GOOD. Theres still so many other ppl. Omg, when have ur favouritism standard became so low?! Omgosh, I cant believe u're still the same. Argh.

Damn, k, whatever. This post isnt even meant for her-.- But whatever, I lost my mood to continue blogging. I just have one think to say.

I THINK WORKING ISNT REALLY ALL THAT EASY, ACCOUNTING SUCKS, SO MUCH MORE RESPONSIBILITIES THAN I IMAGINED, REALLY. AND YES, I SHALL TRAIN MYSELF TO NOT QUIT SO EASILY. HAHAHA. 7 WEEKS OF WORKING. I guess I shall be money minded for once. For the money, I shall perservere!!
BACK TO TOP