profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Theres always a reason why the past is not brought to the present
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:54 AM

Yeah, its a sentence someone told me many years ago. When I couldnt let go and move on. That was really the worst period of my life I guess. But also, it was the time when everyone else is happy fooling about and not having the need to be troubled over such things.

Actually, the past was really clear cut. But as u grow older, nothing is actually all that clear cut. Ok, what am I saying again?

I think I have a very bad habit. Ok, I dont think its called habit lah. But I cant think of another word. HAAHAH. Like somehow when I cant protect ppl that mean alot to me, I tend to blame myself. Sometimes, even the person that im trying to protect wouldnt even know I blame myself. And my meaning of protect is varse, ok, is that how u spell that word? HAHAHA. It can physically and mentally protecting. Even when ppl around me change for the worse.

I really dislike seeing my friends change for the worse. I want to help but I dono how. Cause I know im no longer that important person who could make a difference in ur life alr. But yet this seems as though im manipulating ur life too :/ which is not what I want. But I know sometimes my friends feel that. Yeah, apparently im a high D and high C person.

K, I dont exactly know why im blogging also. Hahaha. I do miss the time when u'll confide in me. In this way, I know how I can help u. Sigh..seeing how much u changed really make me feel useless. I hope u're still doing fine. K, not just fine, but really good. Damn, I think im just kidding myself.

K, I should stop thinking and have a good sleep. Its been a long time since I can wake up in the afternoon! Hahaha.
BACK TO TOP