profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Is that suppose to be good?
Saturday, May 05, 2012 2:08 AM

Haiz. Im half happy half sad): had friendly today. Im suppose to be happy since I didnt exactly performed that badly. In fact, I would say I did perform! For one quarter only though. Not exactly perform lah. But at least I did better than I always played? So I felt better? Since it was better. Hhahah. Limited vocabs. Hahahah


Sad because mshuang didnt exactly say anything): her praises/comments really does make a difference for me. Like to be assured by her is really hard): dont exactly know what shes thinking:/ but I would say shes actually feeling pretty much alright abt my performance today! Cause I didnt get scolded neither did I hear my name from her. HAHAH. But I believe she knows I could do better. Like finally I give her some hope to continue trusting me! Hahaha.


Kinda didnt really expect myself to be the starter though. Cause mshuang know that I cant start game! But seriously really glad that I didnt screw the game up!!


Today's game was more of like screwed up by the older ones?:/ argh, whatever.


So apparently, it was yilun who assured me instead. I was still thinking if I was doing alright! But whatever~ at least I know I was doing alright! Its all that matters. But I know its still not good enough.


Ok, im very tired alr. This whole week is crazy. But im predicting next week will be worst :/ please, knees and ankles, cooperate with me for a few more months!! As long as this kinda 4 times a week trg is over, ur will be somehow save. HAHAHAH. And not to forget my brains. HAHAHA. Need them to really focus in sch. Today was madness. My eyes can close the moment the tcher start talking. Sleepy to the max. Even when mshuang was talking!! Gosh, really madness. Need to plan my time really well in future. No more slacking!! Dont have the time to!


Ok, sleeping soon! Anyway, I realised something, or maybe remembered lah. Ppl always come my blog read what I typed first before talking to me. I mean like if something happened between us, the first thing ppl do is to come my blog first then talk to me. But whatever, anyway no one understands me also~
BACK TO TOP