profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Happy times pass fast..
Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:16 AM

Yeah, today was really well spent!! Literally and mentally? Hahaha. Literally cause my brunch was a BOMB!!! Like wth!! Damn big hole alr. Still not enough. Dinner go crystal jade eat. My god. Another bomb. And apparently I still have enough money to pay for someone else. So amazed with how much money I have in my wallet at times. HAHAHAH CAUSE I MYSELF DONO HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE! Hahahah


So yeah. Today was really quite happy. Hmm, k, more of like carefree? Nahh, just really wanna stop thinking abt studies. Its overwhelming me. I feel so weak at times I really felt likr crying. No idea when did I became like that again. Too stress I guess. Too much at one go. Sometimes I really ask myself why am I committing to so many things? Why did I choose this path? Why this why that? Thats why I only hope I can keep going. I hope I dont disappoint anyone.


Really hate the feeling of being like a grown up. I think I feel more like a grown up than my sis. Shes always going out where im always busy doing my work. K, maybe im not a full grown up yet. Cause I still dont have to think abt financial issues. But really studies and netball is really overwhelming me alr. Esp when lecturers go crazy and give so many things at once-.-


K, so today finally met up with twins mel and George. Like finally!! Ages since I saw mel and even the twins!! Miss those times when after trg we just sit and chill at cheers. HAHAHAHA. Though its just cheers, but we always have lots to say!! Hahaha.


And in the afternoon till night was enl finals. Not too bad. Llabten did fight hard, but I know it wasnt their hardest. I hope I get a chance too. Though I dono when. Cause theres just too many good midfielders:/ and defender, fat hope. Haiz....guess thats why dna was always easy to me. Cause im just so interested in genes. HAHAHA


Laughed alot today. I can really feel the change in me. Hopefully I can be more optimistic and sociable. HAHAHAHA. Sociable may be the hardest of all. HAHAHAH


Alright, shld be sleeping alr. Tmr is gona be longggggg. Cause I have to chiong proj and study for upcoming quizes alr):

Ps. I hope mshuang can remain in a good mood forever. HAHAHA. Really like it when shes smiling more. So much less scarier!! Hahaha. Feel like im talking abt myself :/


Sometimes, I do wanna ask if u're doing well. But I guess I just dono what u're thinking:/ overly sensitive person here. Hhahaha. Nevertheless, if u think the person is u and u happen to read this, I really hope u're doing well! Seems like what I say is really true, the next I see u shld be the time u get on court again eh?
BACK TO TOP