profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Missing them);
Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:15 AM

Im always amazed by how I can rmb all of my closer pri sch friends birthday man! Its like something I feel obliged to rmb. And I never fail to wish them. But somehow, they will.

Yeah, things arent all that the same anymore. My usual clique is still with me. But my other pri sch friends arent there anymore): so much for always say 'lets meet up soon' or 'lets meet again'. Always waiting for that day to come but no, it'll never come anymore. Yes, I shld take initiative to ask them out, but yeah, I just cant pass myself. The awkwardness that I know will bound to be there.

So, I just wish all of them are living fine. Irony is, I know some of them isnt. But whatever, I cant continue to be by their side anymore. Sometimes im really glad to see how much some of my pri sch friends grew up. HAHAHA. As in mentally lah. Its like a sister looking over her siblings. The feel is really heart warming. Its also the same when they do/make stupid decisions. Always feel like helping but wouldnt be able to. Cause the distance make it impossible for me to influence them alr.

Sometimes the thought of not able to help them really make me feel useless. Cause what I can do is just seeing them being sad. Arghhh, k, shall not talk abt this.


I know u wouldnt be seeing this. Cause u wont have the time too. Neither will u be checking my blog that frequently if u didnt wanna know what im thinking. And since we havent been in contact and that situation is over, u obviously wouldnt be checking alr. But I really hope u're alright. Surviving fine. And please stop changing. Sometimes it really scares me when I realised how much u've changed. I dono if u realised it urself, but I hope when I see u/talk to u again, u're the person I know few years back. Just that u grew stronger. Dont wanna lose a friend just like that. Or we arent impt to u anymore?

Changes are really scary. Did I changed too?
BACK TO TOP