profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
I want to, but I can't.
Thursday, March 14, 2013 11:10 PM

Theres just so many things I want to forget but I just can't. Forgiving is just totally not what I can even do. Yes, I agree that I do bear grudges. But not long. UNLESS its smth that WONT happen to me and it actually happened.


Like erm, standing up for a friend and getting scolded instead. And erm, getting scolded for smth I didnt do/cant control. Both are by teachers. HAHAHAHA. And usually, such teachers are kinda widely hated. Just one exception I guess. I still cant understand. I dont expect u to apologise. But I do expect u to explain.


But whatever it is, its over. I do understand. But some things just wont change. Like how I will nv believe what u say. And how I wont really give a damn to u anymore. Once I dont respect someone, thats it. U would rather not talk to me. HAHAHAH


Actually, im really quite curious what could have changed if I decided some stuffs differently. Like not quitting gym, like changing pri sch, like splitting. I dono. Theres just so many things that COULD have happened. Thats just life isnt it? Some stuffs that u have control over and some stuffs that u can never control.


I kinda always hope I was an orphan instead. Even till now, this thought had nv changed. Sometimes I asked myself, what exactly is the thing that made me happy in life? Its so hard to answer myself now. Yeah, I may be thinking too much. But I dono, just thinking abt my life? Hahahah. It was netball then. But what abt now? Netball is just part of my life now. Something I cant get rid off ever. HHahah. But what is making me happy? That will still remain as a question mark for as long as I figure out what is it. I do hope I find my answer soon. If not....living in misery is no fun...


Alright, im really tired alr. Time to sleep.

Sometimes, I really wish there was someone I could talk to all the time and about everything. And not just abt some stuffs...
BACK TO TOP