profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Tired of life...
Saturday, June 01, 2013 12:45 AM

Im supposed to be sleeping alr. But ahhh whatever. Work tmr zzzzz

Life haven't been really good recently. But yeah, it still goes on. Netball hasn't been good either. I guess the only alright thing is intern? Haven't been screwing up in intern. I guess its the only confidence im left with now.

Sucks living life doing things u arent even confident with. Just make u feel so demoralize. I don't even know if I have the guts to ask anymore. Cause the more I play, the more lousy I find myself. All those definitely are good enough reasons to not have me in the team alr!!! Sigh....

I really dont wanna continue anymore. But yet I cant. Im tired. Really tired. But I know I have to go on, no matter what. I must finish this well. No more of getting back all those bad habits. I really just want to end this well. At least let me get back my confidence to even ask my qns?! Let me die peacefully seriously.

Oh yes, I LOST MY BOTTLE. First time ever. First time losing something. First time using the phrase "I lost _". Feel so disappointed and annoyed with myself. How in the world did I managed to forget my OWN bottle and rmb someone else's!!! Just because I was alr holding on to a bottle and was rushing for time. Zzzzz those are not excuses man!!! Arghhh. Paying for the same kinda bottle twice doesnt seem like a smart move man-.-

Its time to cut off communicating with others. Tired of talking alr. Let me go back into my own world please? So that I'll get used to being alone again. Nobody will be with me forever anyway. I realised im getting used to be physically alone doing things alr. Its NOT a good sign for me. Cause once im feel ok with that, I no longer need anyone by my side anymore. Literally. So I'll be alone physically and mentally. HAHAHAHA. Mentally sounds wrong. Like if u arent alone mentally, so theres someone talking to u in ur mind? HAHAHAHA

Kk, time to sleep. Too late...
BACK TO TOP