profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Worse than just fml...
Thursday, June 06, 2013 8:14 PM

Sometimes I really dont understand why the hell am I here? Wth am I doing everything for them yet no one appreciates? Wth must I always be the one sacrificing?

I hate this. Hate always having to be the one doing all rubbish. What did I do to deserve this shit?! I dont want to rmb. Neither do I even want to know. Bloody shit ass. Not a home, not a place to even be in. I cant wait to earn enough money to get my ass out of this house for good. Only then I can stop caring. Stop being so fucked up.

Pathetic shit. I dont even know why ppl complain abt things so much when they fucking have a much better life. Just stfu alr. Yes I know, I shld also stfu. But I just needed a place to complain. Hahahah. So dont read if u dont want to see me complaining!! But seriously, I didnt do anything wrong to deserve this. But those ppl who complain, they deserve it. Cause they didnt wanna try. I tried my best to do whatever I can. Yet no one ever appreciate. I still do it, but so? Tried all sorts of methods but yet to no avail. Last resort, get out of this place ASAP.
BACK TO TOP