profile guestbook affiliations history credits
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” Swami Vivekananda
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Why?!?!?!
Monday, January 05, 2015 1:18 AM

I thought I was ok. I thought I was stronger than this. I thought im fine alr. I thought I could get this over fast. I thought....everything, its all in the head. But no, its where im the weakest. But no, its not going to get me down. Just like always. No way. U only have urself to pull urself up. No one has got anytime for u. So what if u get to tell someone. Nothing changes. Nothing. U're still alone. U're still in pain. U're still useless. Forget it. Just go back to ur usual self. I dont want to open anymore doors. I dont even want the windows to be open anymore. Its too pain. I just want to be shut in. I dont want to care abt anything anymore. Please. I would rather push everyone away now. I cant do this shit anymore. Just let me continue running. I dont want to piece anything back anymore. After so long from holding everything in, I finally broke down again. After this, no more. Its final. Do whatever u have to and stop alr. No feelings. Remember, no feelings.
BACK TO TOP